Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.bestfastingapp.com.
Bestfastingapp.com (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the bestfastingapp.com website (the “Service”).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We may use third-party services, such as analytics tools, advertising networks, and social media platforms, that collect information about your interactions with our Service.
Please refer to the privacy policies of these third-party services for more information on their data collection and usage practices.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining the Service.
- Notifying you about changes to our Service.
- Responding to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
- Sending you promotional and marketing communications that may be of interest to you.
- Understanding and analyzing how our Service is used.
- Personalizing and improving the user experience of our Service.
- Monitoring and preventing any technical issues or potential abuse of our Service.
- Complying with legal obligations and protecting our rights and the rights of other users.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests from public authorities.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Service or perform services on our behalf.
- These service providers are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Security of Data
We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal data. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 16 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your Children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.