Fastic is a popular intermittent fasting app that focuses on healthy weight loss and overall well-being. Whether you’re new to fasting or a seasoned veteran, the Fastic app is suitable for you. You won’t need to change your diet or restrict any food groups. It’s designed to seamlessly integrate into your life.
|$14.99 for 1 month or $27.99 for 3 months
Our Review of Fastic
Intermittent fasting apps like Fastic are designed to assist individuals in adopting and maintaining an intermittent fasting regimen, which is a popular approach to weight management and overall well-being.
Pros and Cons of Fastic
Pros of Fastic
- Big Community: Fastic has millions of users, offering support and motivation.
- Effective for Weight Loss: It helps with lasting weight loss through intermittent fasting.
- Wellness Approach: Fastic cares about overall health, not just weight.
- Personalized Plans: It tailors fasting to your needs, without drastic diet changes.
- Health Benefits: Fasting supports immunity and can prevent diseases like diabetes.
Cons of Fastic
- Premium Features: Some advanced features require a paid membership.
Key Features of Fastic
- Customized Fasting Plans: Fasting apps typically offer various fasting protocols, such as the 16/8 method, 5:2, or alternate-day fasting. Users can choose the plan that aligns with their preferences and goals.
- Meal Tracking: Users can log their meals, snacks, and calorie intake during eating windows to ensure they stay within their fasting plan’s guidelines.
- Fasting Timers: The app provides timers or alerts to help users track their fasting and eating windows accurately. This feature helps users adhere to their chosen fasting schedule.
- Progress Tracking: Fasting apps often include tools for tracking progress, such as weight loss, body measurements, and fasting duration. Some apps also offer charts and graphs to visualize progress over time.
- Meal Recommendations: Some apps offer meal and recipe suggestions tailored to users’ dietary preferences and fasting schedules. These recommendations can help users plan balanced meals.
- Water Intake Tracking: Proper hydration is essential during fasting periods. Many apps include water intake trackers to help users stay hydrated.
- Community and Support: Fasting apps may have social features, such as forums or chat groups, where users can connect, share experiences, and seek support from others on their fasting journey.
- Education and Information: Intermittent fasting apps often provide educational content about fasting methods, benefits, and potential risks. This information can help users make informed decisions.
- Integration with Health and Fitness Data: Some apps can sync with other health and fitness apps or devices, allowing users to track their fasting progress alongside other health metrics like steps taken or exercise routines.
- Wellness Focus: Apps like Fastic may emphasize not only weight loss but also overall well-being. They may offer meditation or mindfulness features to promote mental and emotional health.
How Much Does Fastic Cost?
Who was Fastic Made for?
Fastic was designed and developed for a broad range of individuals who are interested in intermittent fasting as a means of achieving weight loss, improving overall health, and promoting well-being. This app caters to various user profiles, including:
- Experienced Fasters: Individuals who are already familiar with intermittent fasting and want a structured and convenient tool to assist them in their fasting routines can benefit from Fastic’s features.
- Weight Loss Seekers: Fastic is particularly useful for those looking to manage their weight. It offers fasting plans that can aid in sustainable weight loss.
- Wellness Enthusiasts: The app appeals to individuals interested in holistic well-being. Fastic emphasizes not only weight loss but also overall health, including mental and emotional well-being.
- Health-Conscious Individuals: People who prioritize their health and want to reap the potential health benefits of intermittent fasting, such as improved metabolism and reduced risk of diseases, can find value in Fastic.
- Individuals Seeking Community Support: Fastic’s large and active user community provides a sense of belonging, motivation, and support, making it suitable for those who appreciate the social aspect of their wellness journey.
- Those Looking for Personalization: Fastic offers personalized fasting plans and tools tailored to individual needs and goals, making it adaptable to various lifestyles and preferences.
- Busy Individuals: Fastic can be integrated into busy schedules without the need for extensive diet changes, making it convenient for people with active lifestyles.
- People Interested in Mindful Eating: Intermittent fasting often encourages mindful eating practices, which can be appealing to those who want to improve their relationship with food.
- Those Focused on Disease Prevention: Individuals interested in preventing or managing specific health conditions, such as diabetes, may find intermittent fasting with Fastic beneficial.
Does Fastic Work?
Fastic, like any intermittent fasting approach, can be effective for some individuals when used in conjunction with a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. However, its effectiveness varies from person to person and depends on several factors:
1. Adherence: The success of intermittent fasting, including the use of the Fastic app, largely depends on an individual’s commitment and adherence to the fasting schedule. Sticking to the chosen fasting method and eating windows is essential for seeing results.
2. Personalization: Fastic offers personalized fasting plans, which can be more effective when they align with an individual’s unique needs, preferences, and goals. The app’s ability to tailor fasting schedules can contribute to its effectiveness.
3. Consistency: Achieving sustainable results often requires consistency over time. Users who consistently practice intermittent fasting may experience positive outcomes in terms of weight management and overall well-being.
4. Health Goals: Fasting with Fastic can be particularly effective for those seeking weight loss, improved metabolism, and potential health benefits like reduced risk of diseases. The app allows users to set and work toward specific health goals.
5. Health Status: An individual’s current health status, medical conditions, and overall health play a role in the effectiveness of intermittent fasting. Some individuals may need to consult with a healthcare professional before starting fasting, especially if they have underlying health issues.
6. Support and Community: Fastic’s large and active user community can provide motivation and support, which may contribute to the app’s effectiveness, particularly for users who value social support.
7. Lifestyle Compatibility: Fastic is designed to be integrated into different lifestyles, which can make it effective for users with busy schedules or specific dietary preferences.
It’s important to note that intermittent fasting may not be suitable or effective for everyone. The results can vary based on individual factors, and what works for one person may not work as well for another. Some individuals may experience initial discomfort or challenges when adjusting to a fasting routine.
Before starting any fasting regimen or making significant changes to your diet and lifestyle, it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian. They can provide personalized guidance based on your specific health needs and help you determine if intermittent fasting, and the use of an app like Fastic, is appropriate for you.
Our Ratings for Fastic Based on Our Test
- Usefulness: 4.8/5
- Cost: 4.0/5
- Customer Support: 4.2/5
- Customization: 4.3/5
- Education and Resources: 4.0/5
- Effectiveness: 4.6/5
Alternatives to Fastic
Our Rating: 4.6/5
Our Rating: 4.5/5
Our Rating: 4.4/5
FAQs about Fastic
Is Fastic Free?
Fastic offers both free and premium versions of their app. Here’s a breakdown of the pricing options:
- Free Version: Fastic provides a free version of the app that offers basic features. Users can access some intermittent fasting plans, use the fasting timer, and access certain tracking tools. The free version may be suitable for those who want to try intermittent fasting without committing to a premium subscription.
- Premium Version (Fastic PLUS): Fastic offers a premium subscription called Fastic PLUS, which provides access to additional features and personalized fasting plans. This subscription typically includes benefits like a nutrition guide, expert support, advanced tracking tools, and more. Fastic PLUS is available on a subscription basis, and users can choose from various subscription durations, such as monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual memberships.
The availability of specific features in the free version versus the premium version may vary, and Fastic may update its offerings over time. Users can explore the app’s free features and decide whether they would like to upgrade to the premium version for access to additional tools and support. Be sure to check the app’s official website or app store listing for the most up-to-date information on pricing and features.
How to Cancel the Subscription of Fastic?
If you subscribed to Fastic through the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android), you can manage your subscriptions directly from your device’s settings.
- On iOS: Go to “Settings” > [your name] > “Subscriptions.”
- On Android: Open the Google Play Store app > Menu > “Subscriptions.”
- Locate the Fastic app subscription and follow the prompts to cancel.